Tplink has a number of the quality router to offer to its users. They have a range of high-speed router which can suit any home network. No matter, how big or small your place is Tplink router will help to connect your every device to the internet. Installing and configuration of the brand new TP-Link router via http://tplinklogin.net is quite easy. All you need is make use of compatible web browser and get started. In today’s blog, we will discuss Tplink Archer c5400 configuration and features. So, if you are the one, who was looking forward to setup Archer c5400 router, this blog belongs to you. You will get all the required information for Tplink router on this single blog. So, without more delay, let’s get started with key features of Tplink Wireless Tri-Band MU-MIMO gigabit router.
Main Features of the TPlink Archer c5400
- Best router to boost your wi-fi, all thanks to 4-Stream technology and advanced nitroQAMTM 1024-QAM. Get ready to enjoy collective Wi-Fi speeds of up to 5334Mbps.
- Tri-Band Wi-Fi offers total three separate wireless bands provide more bandwidth to your every device.
- Your TP-link Archer c5400 has MU-MIMO which helps your router to communicate with four devices at once.
- With smart connect your every device by default get the best accessible band to work faster.
- TP-link Archer c5400 comes with Ultra-Fast 1.4GHz Dual-Core CPU and 3 co-processors to provide stable connections.
- You get an enhanced wireless connection and wifi coverage by 8 External Antennas in Tplink archer router.
- Get intelligent home customization by Alexa which manages voice controls and IFTTT.
Where to Place TPlink Archer c5400?
- Choose an area, where your router gets exposed to minimum moisture or heat.
- Place your router at a place, from where it can be connected to multiple devices or to a power outlet.
- Ensure you place cables & power cord safely so that it doesn’t create a web of wires.
- You can place the router on the desktop or on the Shelf.
- Your router needs to be kept away from the device which has solid electromagnetic interference. These devices are microwaves, Bluetooth devices, and cordless phones.
How to Login To Tplink Router?
You can use Web-based utility to access Tplink router login page. All you need a computer or a wireless device.
- Open a web browser on your computer or device and type domain name http://tplinkwifi.net into browser address bar.
- Afterwards, generate router login password to safeguard management drive. Now, click on the Let’s get started to log in.
Next, you can setup Internet connection for your TPlink Archer c5400. To know the further information on the topic, contact our experts on the toll-free number. You can also interact live with our team via lie chat support window. If you wish to share any feedback with us post comments in the comment box. Our team will revert back to you in no time. So keep guiding us via your valuable feedback and suggestion.