Netgear has increased its user base in millions due to easy installation, faster speed and constant connectivity. Once you have accessed the Router Login admin page, you can bring into use to its multiple features. On talking about its wireless or wired connectivity, however, it is one of the easier tasks, the problem may occur when you first time go for the Netgear Router Setup. Let’s discuss how to get the login to the Netgear Router.
- First of all, unplug your modem and Netgear Router power wires.
- Use Ethernet Cable to connect the modem to the Netgear’s Internet port and connect the computer to LAN ports (any of four ports) with another Ethernet Cable.
- Switch off the computer, cable modem/broadband, and router. After some seconds, switches on all devices.
- Let all devices finish the booting up and wait until the power light becomes solid green.
- Configuration is done, now open your web browser and write the router’s IP address either 168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 and press enter. (You can also access routerlogin.net)
- Here you have come to the Netgear router login admin page
- Enter the default username and password, which is:
“admin” in case sensitive
In case you find the password is not working then try to remember whether you have changed it. If you have forgotten the username and password, then reset your router and start with default settings.
- Finally, you have access a screen display.
- Click on the ‘Advanced’ option and then select ‘Setup Wizard’
- Click on the ‘yes’ and then ‘Next’ option
Setup wizard works to detect the internet connection type. If you connect the cable internet connections, it will detect the Dynamic IP.
- Click on the ‘Next’
The user should keep in mind, not to change the default settings till your ISP (Internet Service Provider) provides DNS information that should be configured.
Access Routerlogin.net on Mobile
To get access to www.routerlogin.net on your smart mobile, the procedure is:
- First of all access the Web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.) on any mobile device compatible with the internet.
- Type either com or routerlogin.net in your respective web browser.
- It will take you to the Router Login page to fill the required username and password.
- Get started with Netgear Router.
Whether you are using a computer or a smart mobile if there is a problem of internet connection loss error then take a step forward.
If The Internet Is Not Working:
In case your internet is not working, you can check its status following this method:
Open Maintenance > Router Status > IP Address > It should have a valid IP address.
If it is showing 0.0.0.0, it refers that you have not accessed the internet connection successfully.
The common reason for this problem is an outdated firmware of your Router. Once you have Updated Firmware, it will not only get back the lost connection but also improve the internet speed with better features